Design thinking accelerates the new
Exceptional concepts for innovation – whether for products, services, business models or organizations – result from a multi-stage creative process combining empathy and creativity with technical and commercial viability. Building on our considerable practical experience, the design thinking program from five is enables clients to:
- Plunge deeply into the world of the user’s experience Direct experience of users yields invaluable insights, a better understanding of the problem at hand and opens up valuable new perspectives.
- Remove old perceptual blinders. Being open to diverse perspectives is a prerequisite for innovation. That’s why assembling the team – and including contrarian outsiders – is so important.
- Accelerate big-picture innovation but the devil still rules the details. Design thinking is based on six iterative steps: Understand, observe, define, ideate, prototype and test.
- Action, not just words! Proposals are quickly transformed into prototypes: sketches, simple models made from modeling clay, paper, cardboard, whatever. And role-playing interaction renders these solutions tangible. This experience quickly shows whether the team shared the same notions about the issue at hand and how users may react to the core elements of the proposal.
- Experience a special innovation culture, which includes: Listening more than talking, asking precise questions and observing the details, allowing useful errors, demanding feedback, and building on the ideas of others.
- Tight time frames drive efficiency.. Teams learn to focus, express their ideas clearly and to the point!
- Feel the energy and enthusiasm. Teams burn for their ideas to be realized and this lively spirit feeds through to the entire organization. And the direct personal contact with users adds immense value to the team and also to the customers, underscoring the significance of their efforts and engagement.
You can experience all this with our Design Thinking Training with a Job [+], and apply it immediately to your work.
within a clear